Jun 5, 2012

SHE'S HERE!

Yeah, yeah- I promised a San Antonio recap, but believe me, this is just as good (if not, better).

Vera Grace was born at 8am this morning!
9 lbs 10 oz, 21" long.
(her sweet momma is officially my hero)

Here are a few Instagram shots we snapped today:

Big sisters, Vivian and Violet, checking her out-

 Vivian is a natural. So sweet!

 I may or may not have teared up several times today. She's perfect.
(and homegirl has chipmunk cheeks like me- adorable!)

Tim was smitten, too. (As if the baby itch alone wasn't bad enough)

Sweet baby girl.

This family has been the BIGGEST blessing to Mr. G and me.
 I can't wait to make more memories with them now that precious baby Vera is here.

2 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

zomg. 9lbs 10oz? *faints*

TracyZLesh @ Then I Got To Thinking said...

How beautiful! What healthy baby :) Love all of the V names!