May 2, 2012

Catch Up

Woaaaaaaah- How in the world is it already May? My brain can't quite keep up with how quickly time seems to be flying. Next month marks one year of marriage. AN ENTIRE YEAR, FOLKS!

Nothing too terribly exciting going on in these parts. Unless you're an OKC Thunder fan like hubs and myself. In that case, THUNDER UP!

This was at one of the games pre-playoffs when we beat the Timberwolves in double overtime. 


Some random tidbits:

-This month marks my ninth month in book club. As nerdy as it sounds, I love it. Find some friends, pick a book, grab some booze (optional) and talk about it. Promise it's a good time (even if the book stinks).

-I got new glasses!
Go ahead and judge me for jumping on the hispter/nerd glasses bandwagon. :) 

-Our two favorite girls, Vivian and Violet, will be welcoming their baby sister, Vera, next month. I'm convinced that Tim and I may be just as (or more) excited than they are. Thank the Lord for good friends who are having babies before us. We're not quite there, but we LOVE getting our snuggles in without any long-term commitment.

The other night we practiced holding babies. They did great!


-Mr. G's best friend gets married this weekend. Family, friends, and cake- doesn't get much better than that. 

-I've purposely made a list of blog ideas. Hopefully, this will help me remember that this little corner of the internet exists. I've been so blessed by certain bloggers lately. The least I can do is at least pretend to be good at this, right? :) 

1 comment:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

Glad to see you back, I've missed you ;)