Feb 17, 2012

Oh, hey...

Yeah, yeah, yeah- it's been a while. I know. Life happens that way. I figured I'd update everyone by category. Here we go: 


Marriage: Being a newlywed is really amazing. It's challenging, exciting, confusing, exhausting, and more rewarding than I ever dreamed it would be. I've learned so much about Tim, and shockingly, myself over the past eight months. I still don't know how in the world I ended up with Mr. G, but ladies, let me tell you- I am one lucky girl.







Work: Work is...work, I suppose. I was moved to a different department and so far, I'm really liking it. (Minus feeling like my head going to explode from all the new information) 

Weight Watchers: I'm feeling alright about WW this week. I lost ten pounds pretty quickly, but have been stuck at the same weight for two weeks now. I've heard that this is common and that I should just stick with it, but it's hard. (Especially when your friends always have delicious treats at their house. Ahem- Mandy.) March begins my third month on the program. Crazy. I took pictures after week 1, so maybe I'll take some updated ones soon for some side-by-side comparison. Jury's still out concerning whether or not I'll put those bad boys on here.

Book Club: Some friends of mine started a book club right after I moved to OKC and it has been the biggest blessing. The girls are fantastic and so far, the books have been, too. If I have any advice to give, it would be to join or start a book club. Cocktails and good literature? How can you go wrong?

Babysitting: I had no idea what amazing things would come from Tim's job when he signed on in June. Not only is Tim doing what he loves, but we're getting to know and love on one of the sweetest families ever. Tim's boss and his wife (who are amazing by themselves) have two precious little girls and another one on the way.  A good chunk of our time lately is spent watching Viv and Vi. And to be honest, I don't think we'd have it any other way. They definitely help us get our kid fix and remind us that while we love kiddos, we still want to wait a little while before having any of our own. 




I think that's about it. I'll (hopefully) be back soon to show off our DIY upholstered headboard. 

Happy weekend, friends.







2 comments:

Bubble My Licorice said...

aww what an amazing post!
you look adorable all together :)

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/

FREE GIRL CUTE said...

happy family :X
nice couple :X
looks so great :)


xoxoxo
Asian Girl
Very Cute Asian Girl - girlcute4u.blogspot.com
----------------
Free Desktop Wallpaper - 9-wallpapers.blogspot.com