Jan 23, 2012

Baby! (Not our own, don't get too excited)





Meet Oliver James Thomas.
Isn't he precious?
I'm not even related to the little guy, 
and I am obsessed with how perfect he is.
So much, in fact,
that I had to make Tim promise to hide my birth control pills 
so that I didn't try to flush them.
What?
Don't judge. 
Babies are intoxicating.
Especially newborns. 
Don't say I didn't warn you. 


Also- on a completely different note: 
After three weeks on Weight Watchers, I have lost roughly 8 pounds and about 4 inches off my waist. 
Woo-freakin-hoo. 
(PS- there's nothing like weight loss to keep your mind off of pregnancy. Well, maybe labor/delivery videos, but you get the point.) 

2 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

You crack me up. 1) that baby is so cute. 2) if you were visiting in the hospital? Totally the newlywed phase. Babies are ANGELS in the hospitals. ANGELS. 3) when they get home, they cry, wake up all night, and are utterly exhausting. Cute, but exhausting as hell. Trying to keep your mind on the prize. you know ;)

Courtney said...

Precious baby boy! But Im more excited about how diligent you are about following WW. Its really encouraging-Ive been doing well with working out but NOT so well on the eating front :(.
Love you! Keep updating these little tidbits of your life!!