Sep 18, 2011

Facelift

Oh, hello there! It's been awhile, hasn't it? Not only does marriage fatten you up, but it makes you busy- at least when your hubby is a college student. We have been going non-stop for the past three weeks!

I've been at my new job for about a month now. All of the kids in my class finally know my name, so that must mean I'm old news. For the first few weeks I was, "Teacher! Teacher!" or "New Lady!" Get ready for some entertaining stories about these little ones. They definitely keep me on my toes.

Also- does my blog look FANTASTIC?! Katie over at Loves of Life did a PHENOMENAL job giving my piece of the web a much needed facelift. If you ever want to change up your blog, she's your girl.

That's all for now, loves. My Sunday afternoon nap is calling! Have a wonderful week!

No comments: