Aug 1, 2011

Laundry, Hair, and Jillian

DIY Laundry Detergent:
I LOVED the results of the DIY laundry detergent.
My clothes came out clean and soft.
The only negative thing I can think of?
No super-yummy smell.
But here's the deal,
since I'm not paying an arm & a leg for detergent,
I could probably spring for some delicious smelling fabric softener.

Where did I get my supplies?
Wal-Mart.
I know some people have issues with Wally World,
so I made a little trip to Target to make sure the supplies were there, too.
They carry the Borax and the washing soda,
but I couldn't find any Fels Naptha.
Maybe a local grocer carries it?
Let me know if you find it elsewhere.
(I found everything next to the detergent)

Hair:
Since I chopped my hair off relatively close to the wedding,
there's really not much left to cut now that I'm a newlywed.
So rather than ending up with an Abby Wambach look,
I decided to dye it instead.

Initially, I had thought about going a little lighter 
since it's still summer and all.
Tim had another idea:


I love it. :) 

And lastly, Jillian:
Tim and I started Jillian Michael's 
"30 Day Shred"
last night.
Holy quadricep,
I am sore.
Has anyone else done this program?
It's literally kicking our tails,
but we kinda love it.

4 comments:

Paige Bailey Photography said...

You can find the felts at Homeland. I havent made my own detergent in forever, but that is where I got it. LOVE the hair. AND I started the 30 day shred today..... lets just say that it totally kicked my bottom.

katyjo30 said...

Love the hair! I did the 30 Day Shred and I swear by it! I highly recommend it. You can do it! Trust me, it gets so much easier.

Sarah said...

ok so there's this little blondie i've known for quite some time, and idk what came over her, but i think it's a little something called va-va-va-VOOM. shazaaaaaam girl your hair looks BEAST! love you beautiful girl!

Shelley said...

Wow!! You look so different!!! I lov eit!