Jul 19, 2011

Tim & babies

It doesn't take much research to discover that I absolutely love children, especially the little ones. Goodness- put a tiny human within 500 ft of me and I am a mess. I'm that creeper that will ask to hold your child, even if we've only met once... or not at all. (jk- I'm not that bad. Well...)

That being said, you can imagine my inability to keep it together 
when I see my hubby interacting with kiddos. Seriously. It's adorable. 





To all of our friends that let us love on your little ones:
Thank you thank you thank you!
(esp. because it feeds my baby addiction and 
keeps me from wanting to have one any time soon)

2 comments:

kcderamus said...

why in every picture but one is the child's hand in Tim's open mouth?!?! i agree though guys and babies makes me melt like a Popsicle on the fourth of july!

Shelley said...

Tim is very good with kids. It is very sweet and you guys will be great parents...SOME DAY! LOL