May 3, 2011

Next month!

Holy Cow- the wedding is in 38 days! 
Where did the past 9 months go?

Here's all that's left on the *Wedding* To-Do List:
-purchase garter
-put parents/grandparents/great grandparents wedding pictures in frames
-book hotel for bridal party
-confirm wedding day hair appointment
-purchase bridesmaids gifts
-pay photography balance
-get marriage license
-move shower gifts to Edmond apartment
-pack for wedding night
-pack for honeymoon

This week will be super busy:
Today-head to Grapevine to get my spray tan on
Wednesday- pick up dress
Thursday- pick up portrait bouquet
Friday- bridal portraits

Time is flying and crawling all at the same time. 
I still can't believe that NEXT month, I will be Mrs. Cara Giddens.

(insert eye rolls here)


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay I am so excited for you!!! I cant wait to see your bridal portraits, they will be beautiful!

Paige Bailey Photography said...

So crazy! You are going to look beautiful!!!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

I feel like a butthead. I'm sure you already know this, but I can't do the garter for you. Between everything going on here, and then we're going on two vacations all by your wedding, there's no way. I'm sure you've found another, and I hope its perfect. And so excited to see pictures!

Shelley said...

I am sure the portraits will be beautiful. Let me know how I can order one!!