Mar 15, 2011

The Fiance Has Taken Over

Hello.

For those of you who don't know me, I am the Fiance.  Timothy Giddens.

I was born in El Paso, Texas on October 14 and... well enough about me.  
No one reads this blog for me.  You read it for my beautiful fiance.

Currently she is recovering from having her wisdom teeth removed today.  You may ask, why is this man blogging for his fiance?  Good question.  Lord knows i'm not a very good writer, but I do what I can for my lady.  I don't think she wanted to risk writing in her recovery with her medicine that she has to take for her swelling in her cheeks:


  So I came to the rescue.  Thought I would update you all.

Cara left for the dentist at about 9:30 this morning.  Her mother took her and I hung out at the house and worried about her surgery the entire time she was gone.  I know, I'm such a girl.

Anyways, she made it out of surgery great but was pretty groggy.  Apparently in the car she said,
"I'm ready to get home and get in my bed.  
Call Tim and tell him to get out of my bed.  We're not married yet."
Funny right?  Even under the influence of surgical drugs, she is still hilarious.

This is how I saw Cara when she came home.  Don't worry, I have permission to post this:

Luckily Sawyer was there to keep her company.

Also, Cara didn't like her standard medical band-aid that they put on her when they put the IV in her.  Check this legit band-aid out:

Who doesn't love Snoopy?

Surprisingly, she is recovering well.  Lots of ice cream and other soupy stuff (...like soup).  She is feeling pretty good but i'm already ready for her wounds to heal.  I hope they do heal soon.  I don't like to see my girl in pain!  (hoping for the "Awww! What a caring fiance" moment there)

I'm sure I'll be giving you updates tomorrow but just thought I'd update you right now!  
I think we might record a video tomorrow.

Enjoy the rest of your day and I hope that you haven't been too appalled with my writing style.  It feels weird to be writing in a blog...

Tim Giddens (Cara's fiance) writing in the place of,

5 comments:

Bailey Thomas said...

Tim, you're the best. Keep her happy! Which means, you know, lots of ice cream :)

lacy said...

OOOH wisdom teeth out is a doozie! Glad you're on the mend! XO for the sweet comment, SO glad you love your soap!

lacy said...

Correction, soak. You know what I meant ; )

Kaylee said...

Tim, you are a good writer! Tell Cara I said hello... I am looking forward to seeing a silly video on the blog later, ha

Shelley said...

You did really well, Tim!! Poor Cara Linn! I hope you only start to feel better and better! Take good care of her, Tim!