Feb 27, 2011

Weekend Update

Weekends with Tim always pass too quickly. I found myself next to him in church this morning, thinking, "He can't leave. I'm not done with this feeling yet."

That feeling. I can't quite describe it, but until today, I didn't realize that it was evident to anyone but me. After church, I was making my usual rounds and hugging my favorite people when a friend of my mom's came up, hugged me, and said, "You are simply glowing. There's no doubt that you're happy. I can tell."

And she's right. I am happy.

There's this indescribable warmth that comes over me when Tim is near. It's intoxicating.


We met with our wedding coordinator yesterday. Tim was excited to finally see the venue and help me make some final decisions about flowers, decorations, and his main concern- food. :)

The best part? We're pretty much done with wedding planning. Other than finalizing invitations and figuring out some wardrobe details, we don't have much left to do for the wedding itself. There's still some planning left as far as showers, rehearsal dinner, and the honeymoon are concerned, but thankfully, I have some great people in charge of handling those.

And how could I forget the best part of the weekend-- engagement pictures.

We spent a few hours with the super talented Ali Frederick on Saturday afternoon. She's fantastic and I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out. We're hoping for a peek of them pretty soon.

As of now, I am working everyday this week except for Wednesday. No complaints here. I'm thoroughly enjoying subbing...and making money. That's nice, too.

Have a great week!

No comments: