Jan 11, 2011

Who needs an aisle runner...

when you're wearing these?

Say hello to my wedding shoes!

I borrowed these exact shoes in black for graduation.
I thought to myself,
"If I make it across the stage without falling on my arse,
I'm buying these in yellow for the wedding."

Needless to say, I made it across gracefully- 
and quite stylishly, I might add.

Now the trick is not wearing them 
religiously with every outfit before the wedding. 





ps- Thank you guys SO much for your honest comments on my last post. Super helpful. If you have more, let me know. I'm all ears...errrr, eyes? You get the point. 

2 comments:

Bailey Thomas said...

Oh my GOODNESS, those shoes are divine. I know I haven't commented as much as I used to, but I LOVE all of your posts!!

Kara said...

L.O.V.E. those shoes! Super fab! Congrats on the upcoming nuptials. Glad you have this blog where I can keep tabs on "little Cara!"