Jan 28, 2011

Cara loves "Lacy Like"

I was blog stalking the other day and discovered www.lacylike.com.
Lacy of "Lacy Like" is absolutely adorable 
and creative 
and spunky 
and full of life and...
I digress. Anyways.
I saw the "store" tab on the top
and decided to give in to curiosity. 

In this case, curiosity did not kill the cat.
It actually introduced her to a new addiction. 

Now listen, I am a huge Burt's Bees fan.
More than a fan.
We've been kissing buddies since high school.
And while the idea of cheating on my 
mustard yellow love concerned me,
I couldn't resist the temptation 
of a new lip-venture. 

I ordered the peppermint "Lip Service" chapstick.
(isn't that the cutest name for chapstick?)

I also ordered some "Lovely Lavender" water treatment bath soak. 

Santa in the form of my mail man came this morning.
I found a PRECIOUS brown box 
with green tape and my name on it. 
The entire package was full of personal touches. 


After oooohing over the adorable packaging and personalized goodies,
I remembered that I had some new chapstick to try.
I ripped open the package and found it.
And by "it," I don't mean just another chapstick.
I mean (sorry Burt) my new favorite chapstick.

Seriously, ladies (and seldom gents)
this stuff is fantastic.
It cools, it's creamy,
and it smells amazing.
Not to mention the crisp taste of peppermint you experience
when *accidentally* licking your lips 
after putting it on. 

I haven't had a chance to try the bath soak yet,
but if it's anything like the chapstick,
I may never get out of my tub. 

Go check out "Lacy Like" by CLICKING HERE
You won't regret it. 




Lacy of "Lacy Like" did not endorse or sponsor this post. 
I did not receive payment or free goodies for bragging on her. 
Her products do that for themselves. 

2 comments:

Summer {Bisfor...} said...

hey lovey. thank you for your sweet comment. your blog is adorable.
happy weekend. and i will send some love and light back to you when i get my fill. ;)

lacy said...

seriously best review and love note EVER! Thank you oh so much!