Dec 15, 2010

I should be studying...

I'm not embarrassed to say that I have accepted my grade in my history class.
Because of said acceptance, 
I have NO motivation to study for the ridiculously long final. 
Whoops. 

I don't understand how any of the information will be beneficial in the future--
unless my dream of being on Jeopardy comes true.
Even then, the chance of getting, 
"History of the Far East"
as a category is pretty slim. 

And honestly, I don't want to be on the show to prove any sort of intelligence.
I just long for a 15 second banter with Alex Trebek. 
Judge me. 


Here's to all the students who are surely brain-dead by now. 
You're not alone.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Dude, we really are twin souls...that's my dream too!!! Grant get's annoyed at how I fill up our DVR w/ those shows, but I can't help myself! :)