Jul 21, 2010

"All about the wordplay..."

+
+
=

September 25

That's right, ladies and (seldom) gents! I just pre-ordered mine and Tim's tickets for Jason Mraz. And yes, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Pictured above is Benson Auditorium. Now I'm not sure what the administration was smokin' when they agreed to host the "Curbside Prophet," but for the sake of students to come, I hope they keep a puffin'. Now, a few of my fellow HU comrades and I have been trying to figure out what the show will be like exactly. I saw Mr. A-Z a little over a year ago in Little Rock. The show was fantastic, for sure, but not exactly "Harding Appropriate."  Needless to say, I'm excited to experience the collision of Jason and a conservative Christian school. 

Here's my favorite of his tunes. He opened with this in Little Rock and I cried. Bless. I love this beautiful man. (Not as much as you, Tim. Calm yo'self!)


giddy with excitement, 

5 comments:

Meagan and David said...

WHAT!?!?!? Can non Harding students go? I would be there in a second.

Kaylee said...

I second what Meagan said.... how can we get tickets?

Cara Linn said...

http://jasonmraztickets.musictoday.com/JasonMraz/calendar.aspx


Yeah, girls! The more the merrier! Come stay at my apartment!

-Megan J W- said...

I am pretty sure I will get to work it!! so I will get to meet, load in and load out his stuff...and listen to him practice...and see the show...ahhh!!

it will be a fun day :-P

Kelsey Dawn said...

Harding is hosting a Jason Mraz concert?!
All I've heard of at OC is a Weird Al concert Danny went to years ago.. haha