Jun 4, 2010

Friday, I'm in love...




The It's Friday, I'm In Love Series<



Here are a few of the things that make my heart go *boom* this morning:



Weddings
What could be better than matching dresses, ties, and flowers thrown together for the sake of love? 
Nothing... except for maybe cake. But wait! There will be cake, too.
Yeah- weddings are the bomb.com. 
(yes, I just used the phrase "bomb.com" judge)

Mucinex
I promise you, Satan may very well be living in my sinus cavity. At least, that's what it feels like. 
The past week has been wonderful, but I owe every wonderful moment to Mucinex. 
Thank the Lawd for modern medicine. 
I'm so stinkin' tired of all the hacking and gagging. Gross.
(Luckily, I have an amazing bf who is always there, glass of water in hand, after a coughing fit)
I guarantee it would be 1000x worse without this wonder drug in my system.

Sun Dresses
I usually dread summer in Texas because of the heat... and the fact that shorts and I don't get along all that well. 
However, I have recently invested in a small collection of sundresses and *bam* problem solved. 
I stay cool, bare the best part of my legs, and manage to look super cute without much effort.

Carly Conklin
Carly is my sister. My soulmate. My best friend. My person.
However, we live in separate states and have, what seems like, conflicting schedules.
I got to see this lovely lady last night and I propose to you that her hugs are healing.
Bless. It's as if all of my stress from the past few weeks melted away in her embrace last night.  
Even better? She is the kind of person that makes you feel genuinely appreciated and wanted.
Who wouldn't love her?







What are you *in love* with this week?

2 comments:

katyjo30 said...

I'm in love with:

cooking
paychecks
and sex.

katyjo30 said...

Also, are you still looking for a job in OKC? I got this e-mail and thought of you.

"My husband (Jeff) and his business partner are looking to hire a full-time receptionist (32-40 hours per week), for their medical practice, located at Mercy hospital, in the Tower. The receptionist would be responsible for general medical office duties, including answering the phones, scheduling appointments, collecting insurance information, co-pays, etc... Salary is based on experience and skill set. Medical insurance is available."

It's from a lady I used to babysit for.

You may only be interested in nanny positions (which I hear about all the time!) I'll keep them coming if you are still looking!