1. I love my doctor. He is wonderful, attentive, and genuinely concerned about my well-being. Such a blessing to have that when you're away from home.
2. I am feeling 1000 times better. This is day two of my new dosage. Fingers crossed for a smooth transition.
3. I am in Oklahoma for the week and am looking forward to spending a good amount of time with Tim, Carly, and whoever else I run into.
4. I got to spend some quality times with the Giddens family last night and this afternoon. They are a more than welcome addition to my life and I am truly blessed to have them.
5. Last and certainly not least, God has proven, once again, to be faithful- despite my disbelief. "Oh, how He loves us!"
It can only get better from here,