Mar 3, 2010

a request

I barely have the strength or concentration to attempt a post right now.

My plea is for your prayers.

Everyone keeps telling me, "God is bigger than this."

But right now,
in this moment,
I don't feel Him.
And that scares me more than anything.

I go back to the doctor tomorrow at 1:50.
Hopefully, he can figure out why this is happening-
why I don't recognize the girl I've become.

To those who have relentlessly stood by my side, loved me, and reminded me (despite my disbelief) that God truly is bigger than this disease- thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

To the ones who don't understand it, assume I've just been lazy, apathetic, and a bad friend- I'm getting through this to prove you wrong.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I'm praying for you! It will work out, just don't lose faith or hope!

Vanessa said...

I'm glad you're so wise and so proactive. You put your foot down at that doctor, girl. YOU DESERVE TO LIVE WELL. I'll be praying over this appointment. I know this dance all too well-sick days, going back to the doctor, starting new meds...blah. BUT, it willlll get better. I love you, my friend. I'm very, very proud of you for fighting this fight so gracefully. You're beautiful.

Shelley said...

I hope they give you some help. I am praying for you. You will be fine when they finally figure it all out.