Mar 8, 2010

Girls don't like boys, girls like wooden puppets...

OC's Spring Sing was this weekend. While it was wonderful to be on the other side of the process for a little bit, their show made me even more excited about HU Spring Sing in three weeks. (Tickets available on hardingtickets.com) ;) Do it. You won"t regret it.

Back to OC's show- It was fantastic. My girly, Meagan Martin was, by far, the best thing. I would like to be her when I grow up.

And since I have the bf's camera at my disposal this week- pictures!

After the show on Saturday night:


Call me silly, but I was SO excited when Tim's sister, Abby, asked me to take a picture with her. I guess that means she likes me:



I am proud to say that despite my mockery and inappropriate remarks concerning their fake noses, the talented men of Chi Lamda Phi took first place.


My favorite Pinocchio after the show. Like I said- those noses, bless:






Proud to be dating a man who wears a kilt,

2 comments:

Amber said...

As you should be. So am I.

Shelley said...

Love the pictures! Abby said that of course she likes you, why wouldn't she? It was good to spend time with you!