Feb 24, 2010

Pomp and Circumstance

After a brief meeting with the academic advising team this afternoon I was told the best news I've heard in a long time:

I WILL BE GRADUATING IN DECEMBER!

Like, this year! In ten short months, I will be DONE with college.

Certainly, there will be things I will miss.

For example:



I will undoubtedly miss Ensemble! Not to mention musical cast, my kiddos at work, Delta Gamma Rho, my housemates, etc.
(I could go on for a while)

BUT being done with college, starting a new life, and finally being an "adult" is what I've dreamt of for Heaven knows how long. Everything is finally falling into place and I know that it is all God's doing. Praise. He truly is good.

With excitement and a smile across my face,



PS- Check out my cool new hair in the Ensemble picture!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Woah bold statement haha. Guess that means it is coming soon? And I love the hair! Also, I hear you are not interning at Robinson Avenue. Sad day.