Dec 16, 2009

University House

Monday night, a photographer from Harding Magazine came over to get some pictures of me and my fellow housemates for an upcoming article about our unique living arrangements.

For those of you who don't know, I currently live in the President of HU's old house (the "University House") with ten other ladies. It has been an amazing experience and I am so blessed to have been given this opportunity.

Here are some of the pictures from the shoot. Hopefully I can get additional pictures of the house on here soon. Enjoy!










4 comments:

Abi said...

cute. :)

Shelley said...

Great pictures!!

Shelley said...

That first pic looks like you are having a stare down/stand off with that other girl on the left. Did it break out into a fight after the pic was taken? :) Nice pics and nice house.

Shelley said...

Oh yeah, this is Brad again. Dang it, I keep forgetting Shelley is signed in.