Dec 3, 2009

Heartbreak Hotel

Our house is full of broken hearts tonight. I wish that I could cure them with molten chocolate cake and sparkling grape juice (Remember that night Amy Kelly?) but I can't. Heartbreak doesn't work that way. My prayer for them is that God will remind them, through friends and blessings, that HE is truly the only one they need and that HIS love will do more than suffice.

Aside from all of that mess, today was a great day. Work was good, but the whole being sore thing made playing with the kids kinda tough. I finished the Christmas tree and added a snowman. I had the kids put glue and glitter on snowflakes for a final touch of bling.



My kids are so creative. Today when we were in the "big play room" one of my little girls was experimenting with miniature traffic cones. She made them gloves, shoes, and finally a hat.



They are also very tender-hearted. Today, I got down the baby dolls for them to play with. Normally, they will hold one for a minute and then abandon it for another toy. However, they wanted to feed the babies, rock them, burp them, and simply love on them this time. It was adorable.



Precious!

I joined Netflix today. Can't decide if it was the best or worst decision of the week. What's at the top of my list, you ask? Desperate Housewives, season 2. Judge accordingly.

It's almost 1am and I still have a load of laundry to do. At least I finished my paper. Suppose I'll Skype with the bf to pass the time. Can't think of a better way.

Tonight I am thankful for the beautiful ladies on the floor in my living room studying/sitting with me. I live with amazing young women. Which reminds me- I will post pictures of our Christmas decor soon.

sore, but thankful for opportunity,
Cara Linn

1 comment:

AK said...

Did I make that for you??? Please remind me! Hope you are doing well sweet girl.