Dec 27, 2009

Flapjack

Last week Tim and I ventured out to Broken Bow to hear his dad preach. The whole morning was an experience in itself. This tiny little church had thrown together a make-shift Christmas pageant filled with a sleepy Mary, awkward angels, and a snotty nosed, wandering lamb. It was adorable.

But this best part of the day came later, after we realized that Tim's dad was stranded at the building without keys to the van. Tim and I drove back out to the church and upon our arrival we met this little guy...



Meet Flapjack. And no, I didn't take him home. Although, I seriously considered it. Tim and his Dad had to convince me that the collar around his neck was a certain sign that he had a home. Goodness, I loved him. If you know me at all, you know that there are two things that I have a hard time saying no to- babies and puppies.



We went back today. Sadly, there was no sign of Flapjack. I like to think he's curled up with his owner, celebrating the holidays with a new bone.

Hoping your Christmas was merry and bright,
Cara Linn

No comments: