Dec 13, 2009

All I Want For Christmas...

I've been asked recently about what I want for Christmas. Here are a few suggestions for curious minds...

1. The following Donald Miller books. I have read a few of them, but would love to own them!





2. Any Eric Carle book- They are perfect for pre-schoolers and I adore them!






3. I have lots of things coming up that require me to look good in a dress or costume. This would really help that cause!




4. Any type of gift card (Target, Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Barnes and Noble, etc.)


Hope this helps.

I also love hugs, flowers, and food. All three will gladly be accepted as gifts.


hoping I don't sound greedy or selfish,
Cara Linn

4 comments:

Shelley said...

Thanks for the suggestions, Cara! Can't wait to have you in our home this next weekend! As for me...I don't know what I would want...really you don't need to get us anything! Just Tim and you being here will be enough!

Shelley said...

Heck no! I want something!!!!! Just kidding.

Shelley said...

Ooops! I was signed in as Shelley.

Shelley said...

This is Brad.

In case you didn't figure that out.

But you probably did.

So I really didn't have to write again.

But I thought I would.

Maybe I shouldn't have.

Then again, it is a free country.

And I can write whatever I want as many times as I want.

Even if it is redundant.

Or the same thing written over and over again.

But you probably knew that meant the same thing.

But maybe not.....

hmmmm.....

:)

Hi Cara.